Thursday, February 28, 2008

James Luis is starting to get impatient

I suggested splitting the "inheritance" with James Luis, but he either didn't understand that offer, or didn't like it, because he ignored it. Witness:


FROM THE NEW ELECTED MINISTER: Hon. (Mrs) Doores Morgan
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
SECRETARY: James Luis,
5th Floor, Annex 3, New Federal Secretariat Complex,
Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area
Abuja - Nigeria .

Attention: Father Roscoe P Coltrane

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL,PLEASE MAIL ME IFYOU ARE STILL AVAILABLE


Best Wishes,

Hon. (Mrs.) Doores Morgan
The Federal Minister Finance (FMF).
PERSONAL SECRETARY: Mr. James Luis


"Roscoe P. Coltrane" wrote:
Look, I'm sorry Brother James, I just don't have $980 right now. Why don't you do this, take the $900,000, keep $450,000 for yourself, you pay the fee, and send me the rest? How about that?

That way you and I will BOTH benefit.
Sincerely,
RP Coltrane
----- Original

No comments: