Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hmmmm... now what?

From: Roscoe Coltrane <coltrane.rp@gmail.com>
To: james ekhumalo <james_ekhumalo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 10:53 PM
Greetings in the name of our favorite Apostle, Bartholomew!
Brother James, it is indeed delightful to hear that you would become of our order. It is good to hear that you are already a Christian. This truly will make it easier for us to help you do business, and I feel sure we can come to an agreement about the transfer the 20 million US to the United States.
Last week I was able to help one of our Nigerian members, I sent him $18,000 in clearance fees and expect to establish a trust fund for him here in the US in the next month or so, as soon as the transfer arrives.

Please to finalize your membership in the Order of St. Bart, I am attaching the very simple induction form. Simply sign this form, scan it, and email it back to me.

I will need a HIGH Quality photograph of you, holding the symbols of St. Bartholomew, which is simply 5 loaves of bread and two fish. Please make sure that they are the largest fish you can find, so as to appear better in the picture.

After these two things, you will be a member of the Holy Order of St. Bartholomew! I will then forward any necessary bank details you may need.

Remember always-
One Fish
Two Fish
Red Fish
Blue Fish

Blessings,
Father Roscoe

No comments: