Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The scammer writes back!

From: james ekhumalo <james_ekhumalo@yahoo.com>
To: Roscoe Coltrane <coltrane.rp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 9:13 AM
Attention: The Right Reverend Roscoe P Coltrane,I have received your mail with thanks. Please if you are willing to assist me in this transaction I will not have any option rather than to be your member. Tell me in details what it will take to be your member. Already I am a Christian, will that serve?Also there are arrangements on ground regarding the most convenient way to accomplish this transaction.
This is already made by my lawyer. I will give you the hints immediately I receive signal from you that you are willing to assist me complete this transaction. I wait for your urgent response.Yours truly,Mr. James Ekhumalo.

No comments: