Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time to put the screws on..

I gotta let James Luis know about the REAL Federal Ministry of Finance...


James
I think something is going on very wrong here. Here is the original letter from the real Ministry of Finance:



> INTERNATIONAL ATM CREDIT SETTLEMENT DEPT..FRN
>
>
>
> ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.
>
>
>
> THIS IS TO OFFICIALY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVING TO YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUR CONTRACT / INHERITANCE PAYMENT SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL BEEN DALEY BY THE BANK OFFICIALS. SUCH ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP.
>
> IF YOU WISHES TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM,RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT A T M CARD PAYMENT....

.... blah, blah, blah.......

IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (303) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE IN ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
>
> THE CHIEF AUDITOR TO
> THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
> DR, MARK ALI.


I now require proof of your existence and the existence of the Federal Ministry of Finance. I want to pay my $980 fee to get my $900,000 fund, but I don't want to send it to the wrong Ministry of Finance! Please, offer some photo proof that you are real. You must take a photo doing something that only I will recognize and understand, please take a photo of yourself holding a fish and making the sign of the cross. Then I will be assured that everything is in order and we can proceed with the transferring of the funds.

Father Roscoe P Coltrane

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not sure how "sign of the cross" is going to translate.