Monday, February 18, 2008

MEANWHILE, Dr. Mark Ali writes back

Remember Dr. Mark Ali, who had informed me of my inheritance ($9,000000.000,20,0000 (NINE MILLION TWEENTH THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). He finally wrote back:


Ministry Finance to me
show details Feb 16 (3 days ago) Reply

Attn Rev. Roscoe P Coltrane,

I perused through your e-mail, thank you.

I wish to inform you that the information we have here clearly stated that you are beneficiary to the unclaimed funds approved by this ministry, in other words, this is the only means of having the funds transfered to you via ATM swift card payment.

Note that with this procedure, your ATM card will be processed and ready for shipment withing 48 hours working days to the below address.

Holy Apostolic Arminian Order of St. Bartholomew 2112 Rushband Street
Denver CO 34901.

We shall need your personal datas to enable us effect the shippment and proccesing of the card as soon as possible. Your personal id card or copy of your international passport will be needed to further this transactions in other to assist us raise the necessary documents that will aid the release of your swift atm card.

I await your urgent reply.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Mark Ali.

Ok, I need details. I write back...I'll send him some bogus bank information to whet his whistle...

Dear Dr. Ali,
What kind of ATM card is it? Here where I live (near the Monastery) there is only one ATM. It has to be an ATM from The First National Bank of Flatuent Trust. Can you send me a picture of it?

Here is my bank info in Amsterdam
ank's name: ABN-AMRO Bank N.V.
Bank's address: Apollolaan 171
City: Amsterdam
Country: The Netherlands
SWIFT code / BIC code: ABNANL2A
For Account and IBAN details, please contact the Financial Adminstration.
Beneficiary: International Congress and Convention Association
Address: Toren A, De Entree 57
Postal Code: 1101 BH
City: Amsterdam
Country: The Netherlands
VAT registration number: NL008601835B01
Contact:
G. Arents
Financial Controller
ICCA, The International Congress & Convention Association
Toren A
De Entree 57
1101 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 398 1907
Fax:+31 20 699 0781

Sincerely,
Father Roscoe P Coltrane

We'll see where this one goes...



No comments: