Thursday, February 14, 2008

They say lightning doesnt strick twice...

... in the same place. Who are "THEY" kidding? I'm the luckiest guy in the world. In addition to inheriting $9 million an hour or so ago, turns out the government of Nigeria would like to pay me $900,000, if I will verify for them that I'm not dead. Think I'm kidding? Look...





FROM THE NEW ELECTED MINISTER: Hon. (Mrs) Doores MorganFEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE,SECRETARY: Mr. James Luis,
5th Floor, Annex 3, New Federal Secretariat Complex,Shehu Shagari Way, Central AreaAbuja - Nigeria .
Attention: Sir
My name is Mr. James Lius, I'm the personal Secretary to the new Minister of Finance, and I’m directed to contact you by the Minister to urgently confirm from you if actually you know one Barrister Frank Bobby who claims to be your business associate / partner in Nigeria . I received a letter from a woman. Barrister Frank Bobby. On 21th December 2007.Saying that you are dead and his request was this. She will like to change all the Information that you gave to us as our bonafide beneficiary.
This development is coming now that the Ministry wants to offset all your outstanding payments to all our legal foreign beneficiaries around the world in which your payment file was affected. I am written this mail to you to verify really if you are dead so that I will do to his request. But the must important thing is that I don t want to lose my job that is why I am contacting you to verify the truth. as you must know that many things is happening now in the world especially in my country Nigeria .
Also. Please I am so sorry for my late informing you all this. Moreover I was hill. I have an accident I was eat by a car on my way to office. But I thank God that I am all right as well. As you may know, a part payment of( $900.000.00 US Dollars) will be paid in your favor. We need to confirm from you if it's really true that you are dead and if we did not hear from you it automatically means that you are actually dead and the information passed to us by Barrister Frank Bobby, will be worked with.
You are to contact me through my email address as soon as you receive this message so as to know the true position of things with you so that we would not make any mistake in remitting your out-standing payment to a wrong person/account. Your swift response will help this ministry a lot. Do email me with your full names and direct phone number for an easy communication, your age and occupation to this effect.
For more information you can call this line:- 234-808-753-2434. As soon as we hear from you. we will not hecitate to tell you what to do next.
Best Regards.
Hon. (Mrs.) Doores MorganThe Federal Minister Finance (FMF).PERSONAL SECRETARY: Mr. James Luis

No comments: