Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Poor, sweet, Marilyn Wells writes back, and sends a picture


Dearest In Christ Rev Roscoe,

I received and read your letter with gratitude to GOD. And I am impressed with your reply.

I know you are surprise on receiving this letter,but as a servant of the living God,you should know that our ways is not his ways.My Bible tells me that he works in many ways and all things works out for good to them that believed in Christ Jesus.

Infact,It is also by the leading of the spirit that I choose you in obidence and love to fulfile the desire of my late husband that I supported to the glory of God.

I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of the desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to actualize. This fund is desiginated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis.This must be disbursed with every appropriation, accountability and prudence to the glory of God.

I will want you to handle this on your own,since my health can not alllow me as I have been placed for dialysis check up periodically. Even I am writting this letter with the assistance of a sister who use to help me.

I will want you to send me your full name and address so that I can swear to an affidavit on oath that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund,so that even if I am no more, your claim to the fund will not be in doubt. I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is ready.

I want you to understand that none of my husband's reletives knows about this because they are muslems and refused to accept Christ.And my late husband warned that they should not know any thing about this money.This is why I dont want to donate this to any nearby church here because I can not disobey my late beloved husband even in death.

Your areas stipulated in your letter to channel this fund is in order and accepted.You must be very prudent in spending with accountability.

Ensure you reply this letter and the needed information immediately so that I will take my final decision.

Thanks and may GOD bless us all.
Sister Marilyn Wells.

Note: I have attached the photo of my late husband and myself.I will be glad to have yours if possible.

No comments: