Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nibble...Nibble...bite...

Dr. George Kelly must be interested. He takes a little time to explain.

From: "George Eyakwe"
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:50 AM
To: "Fr. Roscoe P. Coltrane"
Subject: RECONFIRMED BEFORE WE PROCEED/CALL ME FOR VERBAL DISCUSSION.
George Eyakwe to me
show details 12:50 AM (21 hours ago)

Attn: Fr. Roscoe P. Coltrane,

Your email was noted.

Firstly, the scan identity I mean here is a copy of your international
passport or drivers’ license must be sent to me for easy
identification because the fund in question is $3.7 million united
state dollars going to be transfer to you. Also bear it in mind that
your bank account details shall be sent to as me well as your direct
contact address, your direct mobile and fax for easy communication. As
for opening a church in the united state of America, you have nothing
to worry as soon as the fund is been transferred into your account, we
shall invest in any mission so desirable. In every transaction,
communication is the key point and I can’t continue with this
transaction without having the above details.

Am more happy that you are a priest which serves as good in terms of
not eloping with the fund when transferred into your account as this
is where I want my investment to commence after retirement as I shall
come to USA for investment along with my family, a wife and two lovely
daughters.

CASH FLOW CORP,is a an organization that specializes in having client
been protected while having fund carrying around in the united state
of America without the interruption of the CIA,FBI,HOMELAND.With this
organization been registered in your name, we are covered and there
shall not be any tax payment while expecting the fund in your account
but like I said earlier, you must have to provide me with the above
valid details before we commence.

Also note that we have a representative attorney in republic of
Ireland Dublin who shall represent both of us for any documents been
requires from the security company in USA where the fund is presently
lodged as we have nothing to fear over the fund transfer, you have to
follow my instruction for us to achieve a common goal, there is no
risk in this transaction. Its 100% risk free and legalized.

Warm regards
Dr George Eyakwe Kelly.
2347084591813

It's time to establish some rapport...


Fr. Roscoe P. Coltrane to georgeeyakweng.
show details 9:04 PM (1 hour ago)


Dear Dr. Kelly
Thank you for your reply. $3.74 million united state dollars? That truly is a lot of money my dear Dr.
There are many charitable causes for which this money could be used.
You are correct in that you need have no worry about a priest eloping with the fund. We must invest wisely for the arrival of your family, your wife and two lovely daughters.

I will proceed with all haste to scan my fully validated and authorised passport to be emailed to you.
Also you may reach me in the US at 423-910-9011 and you may leave me detailed message there.

I should very much enjoy to see pictures of your wife and two lovely daughters. Looking forward to our work together.

Father Coltrane

No comments: